Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Birthdays

Today is my little sister and brother's birthday. They are twins, turning 26 today. My sister is my best friend even though there is a ten year age gap between us. She's one of the only people in the world I know I could say anything to without facing judgement. I wish I was closer to my brother. I should try harder. He's had a rough life and many things have led to us being estranged, but when we were much younger he was my baby boy. I miss that. They are both married, my brother has a step-daughter. My sister and her husband are newly "trying". I hope to have a niece or nephew very soon. I think a baby in my life would be a good thing. Though I'm worried about how my sister and I will stay close during the whole process. I hope we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment